Sunday, May 18, 2008

Barak's making my job just too easy

Obama has claimed that he won't beat Hillary Clinton in Kentucky since she comes from a nearby state, Arkansas:

"What it says is that I'm not very well known in that part of the country," Obama said. "Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas. So it's not surprising that she would have an advantage in some of those states in the middle."


Sure, Hillary comes from a nearby state, but Obama's state actually shares a long border with Kentucky.

Oh, but again it's not the fault of his ignorance, it's those danged "Guns, God and Xenophobia" cretins who stupidly believe everything they hear on Fox News and can't decide anything on their own

“Part of it is because there have been these e-mails that have been sent out very systematically, presumably by various political opponents, although I don’t know who,” he said. “And there are a lot of voters who get their news from Fox News. Fox has been pumping up rumors about my religious beliefs or my patriotism or what have you since the beginning of the campaign.”


I'd suggest Barak go back to school and learn that just because the voters in Kentucky (and elsewhere) weren't given choice positions in Columbia and Harvard doesn't make them his inferior.

via The Corner

No comments: